Ambassadors & Training Programme
Conference Link initiated the development of the Ambassadors and Visitors Training program in 2009, to train people to become true ambassadors of their country or company.
The program is designed to benefit frontline staff from various industries or anyone who deals with customers directly by creating a passion for what they do, thus making them true ambassadors.
An Ambassador is someone that has pride in what he/she does through sufficient knowledge and passion for a brand. The program has the following objectives:
- Contribute to nation-building.
- Prepare citizens to be ready for important visitors.
- Generate employment opportunities.
- Enable people to fully understand, master and implement their roles and responsibilities tactfully.
Event Management Training
In association with the Namibia University of Science and Technology, Conference Link presents short courses and a one-year certificate Event Management Training Course. It is our mission to share our experience with the future leaders of our country. After concluding the program, participants should be able to:
- Understand the potential of an Expo/Exhibition for orders and business contacts.
- Define a focus for the exhibit, not just moving everything from the business to the stand.
- Prepare fact sheets and lead forms to note down contacts.
- Describe exceptional customer service during an exhibition and beyond.
- Adapt to specific customer behavior styles.
- Demonstrate how to measure customer satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve customer satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve customer service, marketing, product development, and product promotion skills.
Customer Service Training
During the Customer Service Course participants will hone skills on how to:
- Receive a customer in a way that will make him/her feel valued and treated with respect.
- Interact with the customer that will make him/her fell values and treated with respect.
- Ensure customer's confidence in you and your control of the situation.
- Let the customer leave with a sense of clarity and being treated fairly.
- Ensure that undertakings made to the customer is fair and delivered on.
- Prioritizing multi-customer situations.
- Streamlining in-office service delivery and teamwork.
- Reflect on the level of excellence of the customer service rendered.
Customer Service Management
The Customer Service Management Africa is an initiative developed by Conference Link in collaboration with the Harold Pupkewitz Graduate School of Business (HP-GSB) of the Namibia University of Science & Technology (NUST).
To start a conversation in Namibia about the importance of excellent customer service. To raise awareness about the opportunities and benefits that a culture of excellent customer service can bring to Namibia. To initiate a customer service movement from the CSMA initiative, the Customer Service Association of Namibia (CSAN) was realized in 2015. Through CSMA, The Customer Service Association of Namibia (CSAN) was launched.
The mission of the association is to promote highly effective practices for achieving Customer Service Excellence and equipping Customer Service professionals with the necessary tools that will enable them to conduct their jobs efficiently. CSAN hosts two forums;
- Professionals Forum
- Research Forum